- NC State’s University Dining has been named the 2015 College Innovator of the Year by Food Management Magazine.
- The Office of Finance and Administration would like to congratulate Amy Grubbs, William Davis, Heath Huovinen, Scott Curtner and Mark Davin on winning the 2015 Finance and Administration Award for Excellence.
- NC State would like to congratulate Hannah Frank, David Johnson, and Danesha Seth Carley as the student, staff, and faculty recipients of the 2015 Green Brick Award.
- Cates Utility Plant earned a LEED Silver Certification as result of the recently completed Cates/Yarbrough Performance Contract.
- NC State was included in the Princeton Review’s 2014 Guide to 322 Green Colleges.
- NC State was awarded the Excellence in Promoting the Utilities Savings Initiative Principles Award at the NC Sustainability Energy Conference.
- Harlan Stafford is the current President of the local National Association of Industrial and Office Properties chapter.
- NC State won Association of Public and Land-grant Universities second annual Innovation and Economic Prosperity University Awards for Centennial Campus.
- NC State will join Partnership for a Healthier America to improve campus health. University Dining, Transportation, and Campus Recreation will lead the efforts.
- Campus Enterprises will host Southern Regional Conference of the National Association of College and University Food Service in March. 250-350 participants are expected from colleges and universities spanning from Florida to Oklahoma.
- University Dining is a bronze recipient in the National Association of College and University Food Services’ Sustainability Awards.
- Dan Adams has been selected to serve on the Education Foundation Board for the National Association of Campus Auxiliary Services.
- NC State’s Centennial Campus Named Top Economic Engine. APLU, the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities, announced the four winners of its second-annual Innovation and Economic Prosperity University Awards, including – in addition to NC State – Georgia Tech, the University of Massachusetts Boston and the University of Houston. Read more.
- NC State was selected for the 2014 Sustainability Award based on its sustainable practices, processes and leadership in facilities management, including maintenance and operations, energy and utility use, and planning construction. Read more.
- Michelle Anderson has received the University Awards for Excellence for her many accomplishments, including improvements made to the foreign national taxation program for more than 3,000 international employees at NC State.
- Mark Turner has been honored with the University Awards for Excellence for his heroic efforts to save his neighbor’s home from fire.