NC State’s Awards for Excellence are the most prestigious honor bestowed upon non-faculty employees. This program recognizes employee contributions that are above and beyond an employee’s normal job responsibilities. This past year has been extraordinary, and we are proud of our outstanding Finance and Administration employees who have met numerous challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you for your perseverance, dedication, ingenuity and hard work!
This year, the Finance and Administration Awards for Excellence Committee received 48 nominations, across seven Finance and Administration divisions: Budget & Resource Management, Campus Enterprises, Environmental Health and Public Safety, Facilities, Finance, University Human Resources and Real Estate and Development.
To watch the 2021 Finance and Administration Awards for Excellence Ceremony, please click here. This year, the virtual ceremony includes comments of appreciation from each Associate Vice Chancellor in recognition of their division’s outstanding work over the past year.
Office of Finance and Administration Awards for Excellence winners will receive a certificate, engraved clock, 8 hours of paid time off, and $250; and will be nominated for the university-wide NC State Awards for Excellence.
Please join us in recognizing the following 2021 Awards for Excellence
winners for the Office of Finance and Administration:
- Chris Dobek, Assistant Director, Parking Services – Public Service
- Denise Fields, Manager, C-Store Operations – Outstanding State Government Service
- Hazar Hamada, Technician, Student Centers Housekeeping – Efficiency and Innovation
- Andrew McClure, Maintenance Technician, Campus Enterprises – Efficiency and Innovation
- Maria Muresan, I-9 Program Coordinator, University Human Resources – Customer Service
- Tammy Putz, Interim Capital Accountant and Budget Officer, Capital Project Management – Outstanding State Government Service
Also, please join us in thanking the Awards for Excellence Committee for their work in coordinating the nominations process, evaluating nominees and selecting winners, and conducting the awards ceremony.
We are proud of all of our 1400 full time employees, 1,000 temporary employees and 2,000 student employees who encompass Finance and Administration at NC State University.
For a full write-up on these amazing employees with accompanying images please click here.